Jessica, a Houston Runner

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Week of 2/4-2/10 Workouts!

2/4/08: 6 Miles Around Neighborhood!
total running: 52:55
ave 8:49/mile
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: cool
Notes: I felt really good tonight so I pushed this 'casual run' into a tempo run and enjoyed the entire thing:)

2/6/08: 6 Miles Around with the Striders!!
total running: 53:32
ave 8:55/mile
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: cool
Notes: I didn't quite have the same spring in my legs that I had on Monday, so I took this run a little easier. It was a great chance to have a chat with Coach Stevvvvvvve and we ran the middle two miles as a tempo run. Then the last mile, we put the hammer down. I am sure I was somewhere in the 7:30 range...that was fun AND hard:)

2/8/08: 3 Easy Miles Around the 'Hood.
total running: 30 mins
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: cool
Notes: Ran easy tonight, but felt totally recoved from my run on Wednesday with the guys.

2/9/08: 1o Miles on the BIKE!
total time: 37 minutes
ave 16.4 mph, max 20 mph
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: cool
Notes: On a beautiful day like today, I HAD to get on the bike!!! Plus, I promised Strider Will that I would do a 30 mile bike ride with him tomorrow!!! EKKKK!! It was a great ride today though, at an 'easy pace' mainly to get use to the new saddle I just put on my bike (good call!)

2/10/08: 30 Miles of Cycling-the West U Warmup!!
See race report in seperate entry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home