Jessica, a Houston Runner

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Week of 10/22-10/28 Workouts!

10/23/07: 6 Miles by my House
total running: 58:32
ave 9:45/mile

Heart-rate: n/a

Weather: warm
Notes: For some reason my left knee started bothering me and I am not sure why. It could either be from today or it can be from my efforts on Saturday. My legs and head just felt really heavy too. Today was not a good day...


10/25/07: 6 Miles of Smartie Hop!
17:32 wu
18:30 2 miles
18:16 cd

Heart-rate: n/a

Weather: cool
Notes: Today was a better day. Still felt a wierd tinge of pain in my left knee and this was not the workout for me to do, especially with the Half Marathon coming up this weekend. I think it maybe shoe related, as in I am running in an old pair of shoes and I need to get new ones. Yikes, I don't think I have the money for them :( I plan on running easy the rest of the week.

10/27/07: 2 easy Miles in Upper River Oaks

about 20 minutes running
Heart-rate: n/a

Weather: nice but really sunny
Notes: I decided to get new shoes although I know this is not the wisest thing to do right before a (big) race. Running a tiny bit in the new shoes is certainly Heaven...and guess what? My knee isn't bothering me, eureka!

10/28/07: Houston Half Marathon!
(Please read about the race in a seperate race report!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home