Jessica, a Houston Runner

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Week of 10/15-10/21 Workouts!

10/16/07: 3 Slow Miles-30 Minutes in my Neighborhood
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: warm
Notes: I didn't have a lot of energy to run after Sunday's efforts so I decided to do an easy-peasy three miles in the neighborhood. My legs felt really slow but about 20 minutes into the run they finally loosened up. Then I stopped running:)

10/19/07: 6 Miles @ Memorial Park
57:12 total running
ave 9:32/mile
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: cool breeze
Notes: I did two loops of Memorial Park tonight. Not the most exciting of runs, and certainly not the quickest either, but I felt 'good' overall on this run.

10/20/07: 15 Miles at Bear Creek Park!
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: nice
Notes: Wow. 15 miles. I am freakin' beat but I did it. Thanks to Strider Debbie and my feet for not giving up on me. Now it's time to really kick it into marathon overdrive and really get ready for this thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home