Jessica, a Houston Runner

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Week of 7/29-8/4 Workouts!

7/30/07: 6 Mile Run by the house!
Total Running: 56:24
Ave Running: 9:24/Mile
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: humid
Notes: This was my only run this week. Kind of a bummer...but it was a good run.

7/31/07: 20 Mile Bike at the Park!
Total cycling: about an hour
Ave cycling: about 17.5
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: HUMID!
Notes: Finally got on the bike! It felt great and I surely cycled well too. Just need to do it more...

8/1/07: 30 Min Pool Swim at the Pool!
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: nice
Notes: A good swim today...still not fast though. I sure am impatient, lol...

8/3/07: 2 Hour Lake Swim with Houston Racing!
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: warm.
Notes: Although I have psuedo-successfully completed a lake swim in a tri before, I still lack all the confidence in the world to do it again. This organized lake swim was the best thing I could have done for myself. Although I felt really nervous at first, the wonderful members of Houston Racing that showed up made me feel completely at ease. I ended up swimming 3 seperate 300m swims by myself and it felt great. I am not swimming 100% yet in the lake, but at least I know I can do it.

1 Comments:

  • An open water swim with Houston Racing is *** outstanding *** preparation for a tri. Well done!

    Steeeve

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Aug 17, 11:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home