Jessica, a Houston Runner

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Week of 7/8-7/14 Workouts!

7/9/07: 6 Mile Long Run at the Park!
Running Ave: 9:45/mile
Total Running: 58:30
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: hot and humid
Notes: It's been a while since I have actually ran around the park. I did two loops tonight and that left me plenty of happy.

7/11/07: AM swim at the Pool!
Goal: 300meters in 10minutes (or so).
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: nice and warm
Notes: A great swim overall!

7/11/07: PM 5.6 mile run with the Strider crew!
Running Ave: 9:32/Mile
Total Running: 47:43
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: cool breeze (weird, but nice)
Notes: Tonight's Strider Fun Run had excellent (and fast company) and memorable conversations, after which we all ate at JAX's and began to get into Marathon training frame-of-mind! Can't wait, woohoo!

7/12/07: AM 41 Minutes at the Pool!
Swimming Goal: 300 meters in 10:05
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: sunny.
Notes: This is my last swim before my tri. I can't lie and say I am not a 'little' nervous, but I think more then anything I am happy i am 100 times better a swimmer then i was last year and right before my first tri...no complaints here!

7/12/07: PM Brick Workout-10 Mile Bike and 3 Mile Run!
Running Ave: 9:20/mile
Total Running: 28:00
Total Cycling: 42:00
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: hot, humid and no airflow
Notes: After a good and tough swim workout this morning, I really felt I had to get in a brick workout this PM. Hmmm, I was a little bit more tired then I thought. My legs felt 'okay' on the bike but pretty sluggish on the run. The run, in fact, felt like it went on forever...ohhh. Well, a good workout overall, my last one before the Tri!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home