Jessica, a Houston Runner

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Week of 7/22-7/28 Workouts!


7/24/07: 5 Mile Run by the house!
Total Running: Today it didn't matter
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: humid
Notes: This was one of 2 runs for me this week. Not the greatest track record, but it's all I have time for since I am going out of town.


7/25/07: AM 30 minute swim at the Pool!
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: warm water..yum...
Notes: A good solid swim this morning.


7/25/07: PM 5.something mile run with the Strider crew!
Running Ave: ?
Total Running: 52 minutes or so...
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: hot AND humid...
Notes: Since there was some construction on Blossom today, we slightly modified our weekly Strider run and with that, made some new memories of our favorite running neighborhood:)


7/26/07: Good 40 minutes Swim at the Pool!
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: warm.
Notes: Because I will be going out of town with work this weekend (with no opportunity to workout), this will be my last workout this week. Again, another week of no cycling :( Hopefully that changes soon! I'm particularily jazzed about this workout because it gave me an opportunity to swim 550 meters without stopping. I CAN DO THIS! Woohoo, a great swim overall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home