Jessica, a Houston Runner

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Week of 7/15-7/21 Workouts!

7/15/07: JEFF AND BREDE'S TRI!

(Please read about it in seperate race report entry..)

7/18/07: AM swim at the Pool!

Goal: 300meters in 10:03 minutes

Heart-rate: n/a

Weather: overcast

Notes: I had a good swim this morning. However, I am not sure how I swim 'faster.' I am considering hiring a swimming coach. I don't really have the money though...

7/18/07: PM 5.6 mile run with the Strider crew!

Running Ave: 9:19/Mile

Total Running: 52:14

Heart-rate: n/a

Weather: nice (not too humid)

Notes: This was this week's only other run. It was a nice Strider Fun Run that took us out to my beloved Polo Grounds. A great run with Coach Steeeevvvve, great conversations and stories, and a little bit of trash talk afterwards...good times!

7/19/07: 38 Minutes at the Pool!

Heart-rate: n/a

Weather: warm.

Notes: Because I will be going out of town with work this weekend (with no opportunity to workout), this will be my last workout this week (no bike! :(. ) A good swim though...I am getting stronger for sure...but not faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home