Jessica, a Houston Runner

Friday, May 18, 2007

Week of 5/13-5/19 Workouts!

5/14/07: 30 Miles on the Bike Today!
Ave 16 mph
total cycling: 1:44
Heart-rate: 159 ave. 179 max.
Weather: warm.
Notes: This is the bike ride I am doing this Saturday: http://www.pedalingtheprairie.org/
....God, please grant me serenity and the strength to do this...I am so nervous about finishing it that I would almost rather run a Half Marathon in the 90 degree Houston heat...almost.
WISH ME LUCK!

5/16/07: 35 Miles on the Bike Today!
Ave 17 mph
total cycling: 1:55
Heart-rate: ave 162. max 185
Weather: warm.
Notes: I am feeling pretty good about the cycling thing. But, my feet are killing me. I need to get cycling shoes and clipless pedals, no doubt about it. Can I do this before Saturday...hmmm.


5/17/07: 5 Miles by my House!
Ave 10:17/mile
total running: 51:27
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: humid.
Notes: This was a slow run...but after two hard cycling workouts this week...it felt really good. I am eager to get back on the bike though, I got new clipless pedals and cycling shoes I can't wait to use on Saturday! Plus I got a cute new jersey to wear...can't wait for the ride!

5/18/07: 3 More Miles of Running Before The BIG RIDE!
Ave 10:00/mile
total running: 30:20
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: warm.
Notes: Def. excited about tomorrow...!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home