Jessica, a Houston Runner

Monday, March 05, 2007

3/4/07: My 5 Mile Long Run for the Week!

Since I didn't have the luxury of time on my hands, I squeezed in a 'quick' 5 miles at the park. But guess what, I forgot my watch! And you know what? It was the most relaxing run ever.

Since I didn't want to do the hamster loop (haha) I ran along the granite path starting at Mile 0, towards the West Loop, and onwards to the Polo grounds! It was so very devine. Running to my most sacred running spot, on the weekend--noless, with absolutely no running companions or company to distract me along the way, absoluelty beautiful weather and no watch to be a nusiance.

This run should go down in running history:)

I love this time of year....

THE STATS:
5 miles total
About 50 minutes???

Weather: breezy. mid 60's.
Heartrate: n/a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home