Jessica, a Houston Runner

Thursday, March 29, 2007

3/28/07: Striders Wednesday Night Fun Run!

It was too nice of a night to pass up a fun-filled Strider Wednesday night run at the Park. We did the same route as last week-Park to Jackson Hill-Around the Loop-and Back for about a total of 5.6 miles. (I am guessing it is this much-anyone care to confirm/deny?) Strider Chip was there as well as Will (who is letting me use his road bike right now). It was a good time of fellowship, racing (Loren and I tied-I think?) and getting eaten by mosquitos. Looking forward to seeing Coach Steeeeeeeeeve next week-he is sorely missed!

The STATS:

5.6 miles total running
Ave 8:45/mile

Heart-rate: 165 ave/196 max
Weather: 70 degrees, humid but breezy

1 Comments:

  • Jessica,

    I log 5.6 miles for that run but it's a tad generous. I also log 5.6 for the polo grounds run but that's a bit skimpy. It all averages out.

    Wednesdays have been tough for me the last two weeks but I'll be there with bells on this Wednesday for the Houston Striders Shiner and Chips Power Hour. See you there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Apr 02, 04:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home