Jessica, a Houston Runner

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

12/4/06: Jackson Hill SMART workout!

It's been awhile since I have done any hill workouts, and although the week of a race shouldn't be a time to add on to my workouts, I felt like I could do it. And I did just fine:) We did a nice mile warmup of so, and then 10 minutes the long way and 10 minutes the short way. Then we ran back home. Woo! I took it really easy, especially since it was pretty dark tonight (other then the full moon to light the way-nice!)

Ran into my favorite running rock star too...SAM! First time I have seen him since...May?! Wow. Maybe one day I will be able to hang with him for half a mile or so:) Good, cool running for all!

THE STATS:

about 5 miles
(20 minutes of hill repeats)

Heart-rate: 159 ave, 183 max
Weather: cold-mid 40's. Brought out the gloves!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home