Jessica, a Houston Runner

Friday, December 29, 2006

12/28/06: A Lonely 6 Mile Run.

Since I didn’t have any running partners tonight, I ran 6 by myself. The only goal was to run relaxed and even laps. I ran the first lap in a pretty good clip of about 29 minutes or so. Then, about a mile into the next 3-mile loop, I passed an older guy at a slow and steady pace. However, I don’t think this guy was hearing any of that. He ended up coming up close on me and following VERY closely on me for almost a mile. I didn’t want to deal with that so I sped off and ended up finishing the next loop in something like 27 minutes. So, I guess you can say this was learned from this run: #1) Don’t follow me and #2) I got in some speedwork :).

THE STATS:

6 miles
56:05 total running

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home