Jessica, a Houston Runner

Sunday, December 03, 2006

12/2/06: My Long Distance Run-at the Park!

With lots of stuff going on this weekend, I opted out of the Striders 12 mile jaunt in Huntsville (although I LOVEEE running out at the state park!) and did 12 alone at the Park. I normally hate running alone with these longer distances, but it was nice to clear my head. Plus. it gave me a chance to check out my new iPod playlist. (Best new jams: Red Hot Chili Peppers, deftones, and Rise Against!)

I felt good overall and since I ate breakfast before I ran, I only need to Carbboom up once and eat some Sports Beans once. Although I ran slow compared to my normal distance pace, I felt fine and that's all that matters, in my opinion.

THE STATS:
12 miles

1:57 total running
ave 9:45/mile

Heart-rate: 174 ave, 185 max
Weather: cold even at 10am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home