Jessica, a Houston Runner

Thursday, December 14, 2006

12/13/06: X-Mas Lights Run in Uptown Park!

This is one of my favorite Striders events of the year-the infamous Christmas lights run where we run 4 slow easy and fun miles through the Tanglewood neighborhood and ohhhh and ahhhhh at Christmas lights. In fact, it’s the only time I really look at lights so I really enjoy this event.

My ITB was still bothering me so I ran even slower then I had planned to. It was nice conversations with Striders Aimee and Ruben and relaxing to the fact that Christmas is almost here! Yeah, and afterwards we enjoyed salty snacks, dehydrating beverages and all the trash-talking we could handle. :)

THE STATS:

4 miles
about 43:23 (but whose counting!)

Heart-rate: 150 ave, 168 max.
Weather: cool and dry this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home