Jessica, a Houston Runner

Sunday, November 19, 2006

11/18/06: One Last Run before Sunday!

I decided to get up early and get a few miles in before tomorrow! My legs were antsy to run so I went for a stroll around the neighborhood. Lo and behold, about a mile into my usual route, I ran into Strider Chip! Apparently he lives right by my house now, so I have an extra fast training partner if I want now:)

Anyhow, we ran together for about 2 miles or so, just chatting and catching up on things. I showed him a cool place to run by the house and told him the mileage for some of the routes nearby. It was nice, and it’s always good to have company on a run!

Yeah tomorrow!

THE STATS:

3 miles
about 30 minutes

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: cool but warm (it was about 9am or so)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home