Jessica, a Houston Runner

Thursday, November 16, 2006

11/15/06: Mid-Week Long Distance Run!

I figured that I might as well get in a ‘longer distance’ before the run this weekend. It certainly couldn’t hurt, and I need the mileage anyways. Plus, I haven’t seen Memorial Park in so long I was beginning to miss it. So on a rather cool Wednesday night, I ventured out and got 6 in.

I have to admit, I was slower then I would have liked. But, I was running! I should never ever complain when I am running! The coldness had kept a lot of runners away tonight also, so there was an ever present ‘hardcore runner’ vibe going on. I liked it and welcomed it. All in all, excited and nervous about Sunday.

THE STATS:

6 miles

59:09 total running

ave 9:51/mile


Heart-rate: 164 ave 184 max

Weather: windy and cold, mid 40’s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home