Jessica, a Houston Runner

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

11/14/06: Third Time’s a Charm!

I knew ‘this’ was going to be the day…I had to get in one good run before I decided if I was going to do the 25k coming up this weekend or not. My ankle was feeling better, my spirits were good, and other then it being a humid AM run, I had a wonderful time. And guess what, my ankle didn’t hurt afterwards!

This is it…the race is on this weekend. I will put in a few more miles this week, and I think I can handle 15.5 on Sunday…it will be my longest race and run to date!

Stupid? Maybe. But I am determined, and I know I can do this…I will just treat this like a training run, run conservatively and try to get back to a schedule in time for the 30k in a month….I can do this thing. I WILL run Houston this year, I will.

THE STATS:

3 miles
30 mins total running

Heart-rate: 172 ave 183 max
Weather: humid. Lower 70’s.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home