Jessica, a Houston Runner

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

10/23/06: Neighborhood 5 Mile Trot!

Yeah for a recovery week! This week I will be taking it pretty easy as I take on 19 miles of racing this weekend…the Houston Half and the Toughest Race in Texas. I’m not really sure that doing them back to back (10k on Saturday) and 13.1 Miler on Sunday is the SMARTest thing…but I will be able to successfully complete the Texas 10k Challenge! I love me some 10k’s, but wow, it’s sure tough to run a whole series on them over several months!

Anyhow, I had a good 5 mile run tonight. I had a good amount of energy and the cool weather was very energetic to me. Let’s hope for the same awesome weather this upcoming weekend!

THE STATS:

about 5 miles
about 47:32 total running

Heart-rate: 155 ave 166 max (great!)
Weather: cool!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home