Jessica, a Houston Runner

Friday, October 20, 2006

10/19/06: Cooler Weather at SMART!

So fall is possibly already here?! Too bad I couldn’t have put those runs off yesterday until today!!! Tonight was a 6 mile Jack Daniel workout at TH park. This basically means you run hard for 4 minutes, and recover for 4 minutes, and repeat. I can’t quite remember how many we did, but the workout was about an hour long. The weather felt really good so I just let me happy legs take me…I ran mostly by myself and enjoyed it and the challenge of pushing myself within the group setting.

I actually wanted to get in 2 more miles tonight, but by the time this week is all said and done, I will have ran close to 40 miles! My highest mileage ever! And you know what’s so cool about that? It doesn’t feel I have ran that much. That must mean I am getting stronger and hopefully, a little faster. I love Marathon season! The Charcoal Chicken after the run isn’t sooo bad either!


THE STATS:

6 miles-Jack Daniels Repeats
59:53 total

Heart-rate: 159 ave 223 max
Weather: Fall is here! Hollar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home