Jessica, a Houston Runner

Sunday, September 03, 2006

9/2/06: Long Distance Run-6 Miles!

I had every intention of doing this run early in the morning, but after a crazy night of rock star partying, there was no way that was going to happen!!! So, a lovely evening this became. The weather couldn’t have been nicer for Sept. and it was a holiday weekend so there really wasn’t a whole lot of traffic on the roads.

I got in a good solid 6 miles (well about!) in 55 minutes. I felt well hydrated and entergetic the entire run. The groin wasn’t bothering me. Today was certainly considered a good run. Tomorrow will be 10-15 miles on the bike, and Monday will be 40 minutes in the pool. Can’t wait…one month and counting til my first tri!

The STATS:

About 6 miles total
55:00 minutes running

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home