Jessica, a Houston Runner

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

9/11/06: Post-Marathon Party Signup Run!

After dropping about $200 and getting registered for the three warmup series races, the 10 miler and the actual Marathon (OHHHHHHHHH!!! I have to do it now!!!!) and drinking a nice icy beer, I got in a good 4 miles in around the Loop. I was suppose to hook up with the Striders, but I couldn’t make it back to their meeting spot in time, so I got in the run alone.

I was actually fine with that, because I can’t REMEMBER the last time I ran the loop. It was so healthy for me and I am totally jazzed to be back around the scene of runners! The only really bad thing is that I am hurting from yesterday’s workout pretty bad and the humidity was easily 100% tonight. Woof, maybe that beer wasn’t a great idea. Overall, a good run though.

The STATS:

4 miles total running
mile 1 9:03
mile 2 9:38
mile 3 9:16
mile 4 9:55 (long)

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: 100% humidity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home