Jessica, a Houston Runner

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

8/7/06: I Ran Again!

My body and groin were a little sore the day after my last run...but the real reason why I haven't run since then is that I was involved in a musical that basically consumed entire evenings. I mean, I didn't get home until 11pm for a week straight. It was great though, I got to play percussion, perform AND get paid--woohoo!

Anyhow, back to the run...went out for 3 miles tonight. It felt good but I think I might have gone out too fast. My bosy is telling me it's ready to run though, and my groin is still telling me 'no.' It will happen though, slowly and surely I will come back to top form and kick the Marathon's butt!

The STATS:

30 minutes total running
about 3 miles

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: humid but breezy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home