Jessica, a Houston Runner

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

8/29/06: SMART Workout-Back to the Grind!

Took it easy today since my groin was slightly sore from my 9 miles o’ fun on Saturday. Meant to get in about 10 miles on the bike too but just ran out of town. Next weekend, for SURE…Anyhow, I did the SMART lite schedule today of 12x30/30’s (30 seconds all out pace, 30 seconds recovery) with a 2 mile warmup and a 2 mile cooldown. I also got in a good CORE workout with Mirem and crowd beforehand. Overall, I felt energetic and strong, and held back in pace in order to avoid aggravating anything.

Special props to HRB Steve who has become my new Terry Hershey workout buddy!

The STATS:
4 miles total

2 mile warmup, 2 mile cooldown
12x30/30

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: very humid, yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home