Jessica, a Houston Runner

Friday, August 25, 2006

8/24/06: Recovery Run and Getting Stronger!

I couldn't make it to tonight's SMART program, so I decided to get in an easy 3 miles before my friend Lucky came into town. The run itself was pretty uneventful, other then being slow and some creepy security guy following me in his car. Ugh. Not too sore after Tuesday's run...just got to build the strength in my legs again.

Looking forward to this weekend...I am pulling a Jon Walk and running two races in one day:)

The STATS:

3 miles total running
about 30 minutes

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: warm, a tad. lol.

1 Comments:

  • I feel honored ... or crazy (or both). There's an outside shot that I'll pull another 3-race weekend to get my running kickstarted. We'll see!

    Jon

    By Blogger WalkSports.com, at Fri Sep 01, 07:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home