Jessica, a Houston Runner

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

8/14/06: Getting Back Onto Schedule!

So the summer is pretty much over and now it's time for me to not have an excuse to be active and get back on my running schedule. I have nursed my groin long enough I feel and I am ready to hit the road again. I have programed a simple and gradual mileage build-up into October, where I will hopefully be back on the SMART schedule I need to be on.

SO the run tonight went fine (although a little slow) and I am mentally preparing myself for this challenge of training for the 26.2 in January. After all, it's only 5 months away (to the day, NOW!) and I hope I can be ready and strong by now.

The STATS:

30 minutes total running
about 3 miles

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: warm. humid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home