Jessica, a Houston Runner

Friday, July 07, 2006

7/6/06: 30 Minutes of Swimming...trying to, at least!

So the pool at my complex is only 25m...it's quite a bit smaller then what I am use to at the Park. Nevermind that though, I was just happy to finally be swimming again. I swam about 400 meters today in about 20 minutes. I took breaks every 2 or 3 laps, and never could quite swim 50m without stopping yet. UGH! I guess it will get better with more practice and time. I didn't want to get out of the pool today though, and that is a good sign! I may try to swim 40 minutes next time.

My groin hurt quite a bit after swimming, I need to fill my presciption sometime soon, although I strongly dislike pills. I think he put me on Lodine. Ummm. Never heard of it.

The STATS:

30 min swim
10 min kicking-20 min laps

Hear-rate: n/a
Weather: mid 80’s.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home