Jessica, a Houston Runner

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

7/10/06: 24-Hour Treadmill/Bike.

I thought today was going to be the day...the day to run. The day I have look forward to for over a week. And...ehhh, it would not be. I was on the treadmill, walking briskly after a good stretch, and I tried to run....my legs WANTED to go. But, it was not to be. I ran two of the worst minutes of my life and sulked off. I felt so low and down. URGH. Some other day...

I got on the stationary bike and did 20 hard minutes. It felt good but it didn't make the sour taste from the 'run' go away. However, as long as I am still able to do 'something' active, especially swimming and biking and CORE/upper body stuff that will help my tri training anyhow, maybe this isn't so bad. It just isn't as fun as running!

The STATS:

10 min treadmill walk-fast
20 stationary bike-hard

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: a/c

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home