Jessica, a Houston Runner

Thursday, June 08, 2006

6/7/06: Polo Grounds Run with SMART

Tonight was a terrific run with the SMARTies…it gave me a chance to talk at length with Strider Lee. Lee is a triathelete that is contemplating completing an IronMan event sometime in the future, best wishes to him. He is truly an inspiring guy to talk with. Anyhow, we talked nothing but bikes and swimming for about an hour, lol. It was cool to pick his brain about stuff…stuff I know nothing about!!! He and Strider Loren are getting on my case about the sprint tri coming up early July in Katy…I just don’t know if I will be ready be then. More info on this soon…

The STATS:
5.6 miles

50:43 total running
27:08 there
23:35 back

Heart-rate: 173 ave/197 max
Weather: 80 degrees or so. Warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home