Jessica, a Houston Runner

Friday, June 23, 2006

6/22/06: Last Brick (for a While).

The impeding rain held off swimming today (booo!) but lended the weather well to a nice, cool run. The park wasn’t very crowded and I ran a slightly different route today, which included sightseeing some very expensive Memorial-Heights homes and a pretty, but old two bedroom house for rent that is going for $1200/month! The best part of the run was that it did rain slightly at the end of my run, cooling me off and ending a the run on an nice soothing note.

Tomorrow is the last day of swimming. I am not sure if I am going to enroll in another session (although I need to!) because I don’t feel like I am improving anymore in the classroom session. I need to simply spend time on my own--swimming laps, kicking and working on my breathing. We shall see. I really enjoy the classes and commoderie…but I miss my running buddies too and getting home before 8pm:).


The STATS:

4 mile run
About 40 mins running

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: cool. Maybe upper 70’s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home