Jessica, a Houston Runner

Thursday, June 22, 2006

6/21/06: Another Brick--Run/Swim.

This workout felt better then yesterday for some reason and I can’t figure out if it was the increase of carbs in my diet or the nice weather-80’s but with a cool breeze. Anyhow, as much as a bummer as these storms have been in Houston, the weather couldn’t be any nicer for Houston in late June.

The STATS:

4 mile run
About 40 mins running

about 350m in the pool
1 hour or so…

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: 80’s with a breeze.

1 Comments:

  • Jessica, tell me more about your swim workouts. You swimming continuous or taking breaks? I've been swimming some but need some advice on really training. Like some good workouts for "first-time swimmers". I don't mean this is the first time I've swam but it's the first time I've swam for exercise. If you could e-mail me, that'd be cool. vickaiser1 at yahoo dot com. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at Mon Jun 26, 11:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home