Jessica, a Houston Runner

Friday, May 12, 2006

5/11/06: Recovery Run in the Neigborhood!

Ran a nice 30 minutes by my house tonight. My legs felt springy and are ready to race on Saturday. There was a slight soreness in my left ankle (again?!) that I was able to shake it off after 10 minutes of running or so. It was a good run though, so I am not in the least concerned. Going to take it easy until Saturday and be ready for another PR!!! (hopefully anyhow!)

The STATS:

about 3 miles
30 mins total running

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: cool, but himid. Mid 70’s.

1 Comments:

  • Jessica,

    Were you featured in a running magazine? Inside Texas Running?
    I read it last night before bed, and when I was reading your blog today..I was like humm..but maybe it's someone else.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue May 16, 01:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home