Jessica, a Houston Runner

Sunday, April 30, 2006

4/29/06: 4 Relaxed Miles in New Braunfels!

SO I do not have a ‘good track record’ for running when I am ‘on the road,’ if you know what I mean, lol. Usually I make excuses out of it or get too lazy and get mad when I get back home. Not this time!!!!!!! I ran a nice 4 miles at the high school I was staying at (to teach, I mean)…a nice cushiony track, at 9pm at night, with no one else around…it was nice. And the humidity was low too so that was cake! I didn’t run for speed, but I did run nice negative splits (without trying). I’m glad I am mostly over my bummed ankle…now it’s up to me to take care of it for good this time!

The STATS:
4 miles
37:42 mins total running

Mile1: 9:51
Mile2: 9:30
Mile3: 9:21
Mile4: 8:54

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: high 60’s. low humidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home