Jessica, a Houston Runner

Sunday, February 12, 2006

2/11/06: An affirmation-3 More Miles on the ‘Mill.

Yup-it’s official, this week’s training official stunk. I just didn’t want to run…I guess I should have got on the good ‘ole bike and test-driven it around Memorial sporting my new helmet. Ah well, I’ll save that for next Sunday when I get back from San Antonio…

It was just 3 miles that went by rather quickly…did I mention Saturday night is a great time to go to the gym too…I think there were 5 people there besides me. And I guarantee I wasn’t the only one that wished they were out somewhere else…I have been religious about doing my arm weights though and it is finally paying off. Too bad my membership finally expires on 2/24…

The STATS:

3 miles
31:05 total running

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather:a/c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home