Jessica, a Houston Runner

Sunday, January 08, 2006

1/6/06: One of the Last Gym Runs!

…Because my membership expires at the end of this month! Am I sad? Not really, since I have been running 3-4 times a week, I have never really found a need for the gym (other then the treadmill once a week). Granted, I would like to start using the pool, but I am def. interested in Luke’s Locker Tri program (although I don’t have the money so I don’t know if it’s going to happen this year). I have noticed very quickly how expensive of a sport triathalons are!

Anyhow, a boring 4 miles…noticed an influx of people at the gym since of NYR I guess, lol. I figure if you need a resolution to work out, you probably aren’t going to stick to it…anyhow, I did hurt my right arch a little so hopefully it will not bug me tomorrow on the 10 mile run with Jon and the SMARTies. Still eager about next Sunday, lol like that would change.

The STATS:

4 miles
42:12 total running

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: a/c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home