Jessica, a Houston Runner

Saturday, December 31, 2005

12/30/05: Back to Houston Recovery Run!

What better way to get aquainted with Houston then by getting in a boring run on the treadmill. Seeing how I was jetlagged and trying to get over the nauseas-feeling I had all day, I went out to the gym (which by the way, despite trying to get the tri-thing going early next year), my membership expires in January and I am not renewing. I need to save the money and will focus on biking until it gets warm enough to start swimming in the summer. The positive of tonight's last night run was that my legs are bouncy and eager to get running, which means that I owe them the last 'hard' workout of the year (and for the 2005 marathon season): Yasso 800's tomorrow!

The STATS:
4 miles
40:57 total running

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: a/c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home