Jessica, a Houston Runner

Saturday, December 03, 2005

12/1/05: 24 Hour Fitness Treadmill Run.

Because I was in a horrible mood yesterday, I passed up on running so I could go out to eat and complain about how bad I felt :P. I knew it was going to suck to do 6 miles on the treadmill but I made the most of it. I did a lonng stretch, and started slow and gradually speed up to a comfortable cruising pace of about 10:31/mile. Slow, but on a treadmill, not too bad. Overall, I was glad I got the miles done. A plus though (although not for Tri training) is that after the Half my membership expires so I will have to do my easy recovery runs outside. Which means no more late night runs to infomercials!

The STATS:

6 miles
1:04 total running

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: a/c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home