Jessica, a Houston Runner

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

11/14/05: The Day After-A Nice Relaxed 6 Mile Distance Run!

Originally I had planned to do this run after the 8.4k (in the afternoon) but I was just too tired to want to do anything else (What a lame excuse, I know). Anyhow, seeing how that cold front had still not come through, (as I went to do some AR for the Hawthorne Heights show at #’s earlier and it was hotter then sin!!), I decided to hit the gym to get in these miles.

The run was pretty uneventful, other then my legs feeling a little tired from the previous day. I actually was more tired then I thought, so I broke the run up into two 3 mile chunks. After the first 3 miles, I did some light stretching for about 5 minutes and hit the treadmill again. Whew, I need to avoid the gym after 10pm. There isn’t much going on in terms of people-watching and the TV shows aren’t very cool either!

The STATS:
6 miles

Mile1-3: 33:03
Mile4-6: 32:22

1:05:25 total running
ave 10:54/mile

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: a/c

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home