Jessica, a Houston Runner

Sunday, October 23, 2005

10/22/05: 4 Mile Run By My House…

The weather today was too perfect to pass up, although I felt slow/sluggish since I had already been up for 7 hours by the time I ran at 2pm. I did the 3.1 mile route by my house and added an extra mile by running another loop of the huge apartment complex (the Woodway Square--where I run when I don’t feel like driving to Memorial Park). The run itself felt good even though I knew I wasen’t hydrated enough and I didn’t bring anything to drink with me. I did meet my goal of of running consistent 10:00/miles though so I did feel good about that. Overall a nice run and I almost broke a few guy’s necks, lol…

The STATS:

4 miles

40:00 total running
10:00/mile

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: Mid 80’s…low humidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home