Jessica, a Houston Runner

Thursday, October 20, 2005

10/19/05: An Easy 5 Mile Recovery Run at the Gym

Another treadmill run…but I was soo sore from Tuesday’s run that there was just no way I could run outside today. Tonight was also the Astro’s BIG win into the World Series, Go ‘Stros! I was actually offered tickets to go to the game but I ended up sleeping through the first few innings and missed my friend’s phone call. :( I know, I know…what kinda of fan am I?! But my schedule has been pretty packed this week (READ: working way too much) and there was no way I had energy to make it out. Next week, however, will be a different story…Overall a decent and slow run due to my sore hip-flexors and upper hamstrings.

The STATS:

5 miles
58:00 total running

Mile1: 12:00
Mile2: 12:00
Mile3: 12:00
Mile4: 12:00
Mile5: 10:00

Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: a/c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home