Jessica, a Houston Runner

Friday, October 14, 2005

10/13/05: Jump-O-Rama and Good Times for All!

Although I was warned in advance about the difficulty of J.O.R. by fellow SMARTies, I didn't think it was THATTTTTTT bad. I did take it a little 'easy' though, as my left ankle/calf has been tight since Tuesday's practice XC run. It was great to see my fellow Terry Hershey/West Side SMARTies, including Strider Angelica and yours and my favorite Coach, Steve Shepard. (Okay, okay, Striders Tom King and Brett Riley are tied for my favorite Memorial Park coaches!) Anyhow, overall a great run and I am really excited about this weekend's 20k/10k relay that we Striders are putting on!

The STATS:

3 miles
34:06 total running

Heart-rate: 137 average 237 max
Weather: mid 80’s. low humidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home