Jessica, a Houston Runner

Monday, October 03, 2005

10/1/05: New shoes and a Nice Recovery Run!

Today, after sleeping in after a late night hanging out with these guys and carbo loading for no reason other then to carbo load, I managed to drag my body out of bed and get some fresh air. I decided to walk (that’s right, NOT drive my car) the 3 miles roundtrip to Fleet Feet to pickup some new shoes, (The 15% Houston Strider discount made my decision easier:)) I wore them out of the store and decided to stop by the gym on the way home and give them a spin on the treadmill. 5 miles later, I was convinced I bought the right shoes. I like the changes (more narrow toe box, less material on the toe) and they seem to fit better overall. Cool deal.

The STATS:

5 miles

55 minutes total running

average pace: 11:00/mile

Heart-rate: n/a

Weather: a/c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home