Jessica, a Houston Runner

Sunday, September 11, 2005

9/9/05: Treadmills can be fun…Sometimes.

I spent exactly 40 minutes on the treadmill tonight, and not a second more. (Well, by the time you factor in a 2 minute drive there, and then back, and then stretching, and then a brief walking cool down, I guess I am gone from the house about an hour). For some reason, when I am in a ‘hurry,’ (as I was tonight) it is easier for me to run at the gym then outside. I think it’s because I can moniter ‘exactly’ how long I am working out. Silly I know. Anyhow, nothing exciting about this run except I ran negative splits and my legs felt fresh and healthy. Good running times.

The STATS:
4 miles

Mile1: 10:05
Mile2: 10:00
Mile3: 10:00
Mile4: 9:55

Heart-rate: n/aWeather: a/c rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home