Jessica, a Houston Runner

Thursday, September 01, 2005

8/31/05: Recovery run at the boring 24-Hour Fitness

Oh, sometimes I really despise the treadmill. The last few weeks, I have done a good job of making outside for all of my training runs. Tonight though, due to getting home too late to run at the Park, I got in a good run on ole’ trusty Treadmill. My legs felt great and fresh, despite the fact I gave them a good workout the previous day. Hopefully this ‘good feeling’ I have isn’t going to go away soon. I am having some of the best running days of my life right now.

In other running news, I am going to be running the Cross Country Relay (4-people team, running 2 mile legs) that will be Sept 17 with fellow Houston Bloggers (writing nerds unite!) that are also Houston Striders!!!! The team: Jon Walk, Jennifer Kim, Holden Choi, and myself. It is going to be soooo much fun and I can’t wait. In fact, I think I may be looking forward to this as much as I am looking forward to the Houston Marathon. (and by the way, they have gotten an Official Sponser, to be unviled at the Sept 12 Party in the Park!)


The STATS:

5 miles

Mile1: 11:04 warmup

Mile2: 9:59
Mile3: 10:01
Mile4: 9:57
Mile5: 10:54 cooldown


Heart-rate: n/a

Weather: A/C coolness

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home