Jessica, a Houston Runner

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

7/25/05: 2 miles at the (boring) 24-Hour Fitness

Tonight was the first time I have ran since the “Strider’s Special” last Wednesday. Yeah, I know, I suck for slacking on my running. I will certainly be paying for it when I join up with the other SMARTies on Thursday for the first SMART night. Ohh, my body is hurting already. Actually I have no idea what to truly expect…anyhow, I got in 2 quick miles at the gym tonight because it was so hot today and I knew there was just no way I was going to make it on a run outside. Although I was running at a slower-than-my-normal pace (about 12 minute miles) my legs felt very fresh and strong. Maybe the days off were better for me than I thought. I had planned on running 5 miles but, 2 is better than nothing. Looking forward to another “Strider’s Special” on Wednesday!


The Stats:
ABOUT 12 minute miles
MILEAGE: 2 miles total
TOTAL TIME: 23.49
HEART RATE: n/a
WEATHER: a/c coolness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home